The Division of Oncology at Washington University School of Medicine is committed to providing the highest quality care to patients with cancer. Our team of board-certified oncologists and hematologists and other healthcare professionals works closely with patients and their families to develop individualized treatment plans that incorporate the latest research and patients’ unique needs.
As our patient, you’ll be treated by Washington University physicians at the nationally renowned Siteman Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine. Our care team is dedicated to providing compassionate and supportive care to our patients and their families throughout the cancer journey. We understand that cancer is a difficult and stressful time, and we are here to help our patients in any way we can.
Here are some of the specific ways that we provide patient care in the Division of Oncology at Washington University School of Medicine:
- Our patients are eligible to participate in available clinical trials of new, relevant, and potentially life-saving treatments for their cancer.
- We offer a variety of convenient appointment times and locations, including evening and weekend appointments.
- We offer support services, such as social work, counseling, and financial assistance.
- We work closely with patients’ other healthcare providers to ensure that they receive coordinated and comprehensive care.
- We are proud to be a leader in cancer care, and we are committed to providing our patients with the best possible chance of a cure.